The terms “MEPA” or “we” refer to the legal entity Mega employment placement agency
, Fiscal Code: 00000, Share capital: 200 lei, Registered office: ROMANIA, BUCHAREST, STREET-MIZIL, NO-2C, FLOOR-3, ROOM-313, POSTAL CODE - 032345
This document may also have legal effects for affiliates, service providers and subcontractors of MEPA (collectively referred to as "Affiliates and Suppliers").
This policy also describes the steps we take to ensure the security of your information and how you can contact us in connection with the implementation of data protection and to exercise your rights.
In general, our intention is to collect personal data that is voluntarily provided by visitors to our website and that is necessary in order to provide access to information on MEPA services and employment opportunities offered through MEPA.
Please read this Policy carefully to find out more about how we process the information brought to our knowledge, including personal data that is collected through this website when it is used by you.
MEPA undertakes to comply with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures, designed to implement effective data protection principles.
Personal data are processed by MEPA in compliance with the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency
MEPA processes personal data legally, correctly and transparently. The protection of personal data is assessed at the beginning of any activity, the processing being carried out only under conditions of adequate information of the data subject.
- Respect for the rights of the data subject
Within the limits of the law, MEPA guarantees to the data subjects the exercise of the rights of access to the processed personal data, of rectification of inaccurate personal data, the right to data deletion, the right to restrict the processing or the right to data portability.
- Data integrity and purpose limitation
MEPA uses the data collected only for the purpose of informing about our services, the employment opportunities offered through our company, the development of the selection process or for new purposes compatible with the initial ones. In all cases, our purposes are compatible with the law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our personal data is accurate, complete and up to date.
In order to protect the data collected, MEPA has implemented reasonable security and encryption measures, so as to avoid as much as possible a possible security breach, the measures applied being regularly evaluated in order to keep up to date with new technologies.
The personal data we collect
You can use our site without disclosing personal data. However, in order to access our services, you will be required to provide this data during a registration process.
Therefore, we collect personal data by creating or updating the account you register by using the website. In addition, based on the information collected according to the aforementioned we can collect and process personal data from various social media channels.
Failure to provide any of the requested information and personal data may lead to the impossibility of registering an account and consequently to the impossibility of accessing the MEPA services.
The requested data may include: full name, telephone number, e-mail address, domicile or residence, correspondence address, username and password.
In addition, if you are a candidate and create an account to apply for a position, we may collect the following types of information and personal data:
Name and surname
History of education and professional experience;
Known foreign languages and other professional skills;
Date of birth;
Membership in various professional organizations;
Physical identification factors provided through photographs;
Data provided by the people you have indicated to provide references about you, as well as:
Any other data contained in your CV, which you provide regarding the areas of interest regarding your career and other data about your qualifications for employment.
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as IP address, internet browser, ads you clicked, location, web pages you access on our site.
In addition, we may use the data collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as:
(i) adapting the use of our site by users,
(ii) providing content in accordance with the interests of our users and the way in which users use our website; and
(iii) managing the website and other aspects of our business.
De asemenea, putem folosi servicii analitice ale unor terțe părți pe website-ul nostru, cum ar fi cele ale Google Analytics. Furnizorii care administrează aceste servicii folosesc tehnologii precum cookies, web server logs și web beacons pentru a ne ajuta să analizăm modul în care utilizați website-ul nostru și a obține informații statistice agregate în următoarele moduri:
- Urmărim numărul de vizite pe Website, de unde a venit fiecare vizitator (adică website-ul vizitat înainte să ajungeți pe Website) și unde merge fiecare vizitator după ce vizitează Website-ul (adică website-ul pe care îl vizitați după ce plecați de la noi).
- Un fișier cookie este stocat pe dispozitivul dvs. timp de nu mai mult de un (1) an și este legat de adresa dvs. IP. Cookie-urile sunt fișiere text mici pe care browserul le stochează pe dispozitivul dvs. Acest lucru ne permite astfel să urmărim dacă vă întoarceți pe Website.
Datele colectate prin aceste mijloace (incluzând adresele IP) pot fi transmise acestor furnizori sau altor terțe părți relevante care folosesc aceste date, de exemplu, pentru a evalua utilizarea website-ului.
Informațiile pe care le colectăm sunt anonime și nu vă identifică personal, cu excepția cazului în care ne furnizați informațiile dvs. prin completarea unui formular sau prin altă particularitate oferită pe Website.
How cookies are managed
You can refuse the acceptance of cookies by activating the browser setting which allows you to refuse the storage of cookies. This will delete all the details from the cookie. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access portions of the Website or use certain features.
Third party cookies
During the route on the Website, you may also notice content from third parties. We may also offer you the opportunity to make additional contact with us and share information with others using social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. This content is added in order to keep you up-to-date with carefully selected information that you may consider relevant or of interest, but this may allow third party providers to store additional cookies on your device that you do not we have no control.
Therefore, we suggest that you check the websites of these third parties and their cookie policies for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
Cookies used on mepa.ro
The website contains links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these third-party websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting any personal data to other third-party websites.
It is also possible that third parties, acting as providers of applications, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our site, such as social media tools, may use automated means of collecting data on your interaction with them. This data is collected directly by suppliers and the data protection policies and information notes of these suppliers apply to them. Subject to applicable law, MEPA is not responsible for the practices of these data protection providers.
How we use the personal data we collect (purpose of processing):
- Selection and placement of manpower, and human resources: by any legal entity within MEPA and/or by any other third party authorized by MEPA, including their transfer to potential employers or public institutions in order to fulfill a legal obligation
- Advertising, marketing and publicity: by any legal entity within MEPA and/or by any other third party authorized by MEPA, their transfer to third parties, in any system/systems of evidence in Romania or outside Romania, only with your express consent. Also, with your express consent, personal information and data may be used to transmit to you any communications from MEPA for advertising, marketing, and advertising purposes including commercial communications, such as newsletters, reports, news, offers, by any means, including e-mail, telephony, SMS, MMS, courier.
The basis for the processing of personal data:
- We have your consent for the processing of personal data
You have the possibility to withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email or by sending a written request to the email address Office@mepa.ro
- The processing is necessary to take measures in order to conclude a contract
At your request, in the respective selection process in order to carry out the steps regarding your recruitment for certain vacancies.
- Processing is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation.
People to whom we may transfer your personal information and data
We do not transmit personal data concerning you except in accordance with this Policy or on the basis of separate information notes corresponding to certain activities. We communicate personal data:
(i) clients and/or users who may have an employment opportunity available or would be interested in placing our candidates in the European Union and outside the European Union, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions; and
(ii) other employees, such as employment consultants and subcontractors, to find you a job.
In addition, we may provide information about you:
(i) if there is a legal requirement or a legal decision;
(ii) at the request of the authorities or other officials of the State, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, and
(iii) in any other situations in which we are bound by law.
Data collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets on sites (such as data about your use of social media distribution tools) is collected directly by plug-in and widget providers. -hate. These data are subject to the data protection policies of the providers in the case of plug-ins and widgets, and MEPA is not responsible for the practices of these providers regarding data protection.
Your rights and options
- The right to request access to your personal data : the right to obtain, from MEPA, upon request and free of charge, confirmation that your personal data are or are not processed by MEPA and the right to be informed about the respective processing;
- The right to rectify your personal data : the right to obtain from MEPA the rectification of your incorrect personal data;
- The right to delete your personal data: the right to obtain from MEPA, the deletion of your personal data, but in this case you will no longer have the right to benefit from the services of MEPA. This right cannot be exercised insofar as MEPA has the obligation according to the law to keep and process certain personal data;
- Right to restrict processing : the right to obtain from MEPA the processing restriction, in the following cases:
- (i) the accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you
- (ii) the processing is illegal and therefore you object to the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of processing
- (iii) MEPA no longer needs your personal data but you request this data for the establishment, exercise and defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that your personal data may be processed for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes or may be disclosed to third parties for such purposes.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you consider that personal data are processed illegally by MEPA. The above-mentioned rights are expressly provided in Regulation 679/2016 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
data processing personal
MEPA processes personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected unless otherwise provided or permitted by applicable law. We take steps to destroy or anonymize personal data if required by law or if personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Immediately after the end of the applicable storage period, the data will be deleted or destroyed.
The personal data collected and used to create your Account will be deleted immediately, in case you close the account.
How we protect personal data
MEPA implements administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your data against accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, communication or use.
Links to third-party sites, applications, and services
We inform you that our site may provide links to third-party sites, applications, and services that may be managed by companies that are not affiliated with MEPA. These companies may have their own information notes or policies. regarding the protection of personal data that we recommend you browse. We are not responsible for the data protection practices of non-MEPA sites, applications and services.
Account and password security
We inform you that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and the information registered on this site as well as for any and all registrations made on your account. You hereby agree to notify MEPA in writing at the end of these Policies of any unauthorized use of your password and your account, respectively. MEPA cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from your failure to fulfill these obligations.
Updating our Policy
The content of this Policy may be updated periodically by republishing the revised version on the page you are currently viewing. In case of significant changes, we will inform you about them through easily visible information notes posted on our website, indicating at the beginning of the document when the most recent update was made. The revised version enters into force on the date of publication on the website. The responsibility for verifying the content of this page in order to be up to date with the latest version of this document rests entirely with you.
How can you contact us
If you have questions or comments about this Global Policy on the protection of personal data, if you want to exercise your rights or update the personal data we hold about you, please write to us at the following address: ROMANIA, BUCHAREST, STREET-MIZIL, NO-2C, FLOOR-3, ROOM-313, POSTAL CODE - 032345, or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: office@Mepa.ro